August 19, 2012

for you,,,

                                                                                 

I have loved you since day one,,,
not one single day did I ever forget that,,,

and treated each day as beginnings.

Being far away from you did not hinder me from showing my love
We have fights yes, don't all relationships have, to the petty ones to the worst kind.

God knows, I gave my all,,,everything that I have because I believe that when you love someone you do not hinder yourself from doing it.

I followed everything you asked of me to. Accepted all that you have and all that you are.

All I wanted was someone to share my life with, to share who I am and what I can do, who can boost my morale after all the storms I've been through.

And still looking for that,,, and not giving up on it.

sure you have questioned my loyalty over and over again, and still my love and loyalty remains standing still after all that's been through. I have been sorry enough and made me suffer enough, but someone up there knows that there is NOBODY in my life except for you and the little one.

Hurtful words have been said, that crushed my inner most soul and made my heart driven mad to anguish and pain.

Inspite of that, I still loved you and will always until the last of my breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment